Wild Rio Inc.
(This application is for jewelry makers, artist, potters, or anything handmade)
Our goal is to supply unique items, support local vendors/makers, and create a one of a kind space for customers. Our store vibe is modern, eclectic, and contemporary. Wild Rio Thrifts is carefully curated to create an easy and fun environment for thrift shopping and more. If you are interested in having your items in our store please complete and submit this application. We’d love to hear from you!
Legal Business Name: _____________________________________
Owner’s Name: _____________________________________
Phone Number: _____________________________________
Business Description: _____________________________________
Business Website: ____________________________________
Business Social Media: _____________________________________
Vendor & Owners Responsibilities
- $100 non-refundable deposit, if accepted.
- Vendor receives 60% Commission of each sale.
- Vendor is responsible for display set up.
- Vendor is responsible to stock their inventory regularly.
- Vendor is responsible for maintaining their vendor area.
- Vendor payouts are every Friday (unless holiday or notified/subject to change)
- Owner receives 40% commission of each sale.
- Owner is responsible for promoting vendors items.
- Owner is responsible for in store sales and shipping online orders for vendors.
- Owner will advertise vendors items on social media.
- Owner is NOT responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. (However, the store will be highly monitored).
Submit this application to: